Update on COVID-19 and Capital Foot & Ankle
As all of you, we continue to monitor the COVID-19 Pandemic.
We want to bring everyone up to speed on our progress over the last several weeks to months. As a trusted and leading health care provider in Austin, our goal is to ensure you can continue receiving care with the confidence that we have taken every precaution necessary regarding your safety while in our offices.
The Central Austin 2911 Medical Arts Street, Bldg. 17, Austin, TX 78705 location has remained open and doctors are available 5 days per week.
We are happy to report the re-opening of our Bee Cave location starting the week of June 1st. Dr. Shine John is available to see patients 5 days per week in our own, dedicated Suite. The office is located in the same building as before, but now in Suite 150.
The address remains: 11614 FM 2244, Suite 150, Austin TX 78738.
We have made some changes to our policies, including:
- We are screening all employees daily.
- We are screening all patients prior to their visit.
- We require all staff and patients to wear masks while in the office.
- Patients, in most cases, are brought directly back to a treatment room.
- Immediate temperature checks for all patients prior to being brought to treatment room.
- Our waiting rooms have been modified to allow adequate distancing in the event more than one person is present.
- We ask that patients arrive on time for scheduled appointments to assist us with minimizing the number of people in the office at one time.
- We continue strict cleaning processes in our treatment rooms and common areas.
- Adequate hand sanitizer is present in all areas of the office including Check-in
- We now have the capability to provide Telehealth appointments. If this is an option you would like to use, please feel free to contact our office.