COVID-19 and Capital Foot & Ankle
As all of you, we continue to monitor the COVID-19 Pandemic.
As a trusted and leading health care provider in Austin, our goal is to ensure you can continue receiving care with the confidence that we have taken every precaution necessary regarding your safety while in our office.
The Central Austin 2911 Medical Arts Street, Bldg. 17, Austin, TX 78705 location has remained open and doctors are available 5 days per week.
We have made some changes to our policies, including:
- We are screening all employees daily.
- All physicians/employees have received the Covid-19 vaccine.
- We require all staff and patients to wear masks while in the office.
- Patients, in most cases, are brought directly back to a treatment room.
- Our waiting rooms have been modified to allow adequate distancing in the event more than one person is present.
- We ask that patients arrive on time for scheduled appointments to assist us with minimizing the number of people in the office at one time.
- We continue strict cleaning processes in our treatment rooms and common areas.
- Adequate hand sanitizer is present in all areas of the office including Check-in
- We can provide Telehealth appointments. If this is an option you would like to use, please feel free to contact our office.